Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sherlock Spacecog and the Case of the Poo-Poo Poopiehead

One of our readers offers this critique of the, shall we say, Rabelaisian tenor of much of my writing:

"I don't know why I am even bothering to write this comment, considering your writing is grade school level at best. Anyone who uses the word Poopiehead & expects readers to take them seriously oughta think twice about quitting their day job (if you have one)."

The "grade school level" comment does not trouble me greatly; indeed, it is actually something of a compliment, as I am still in Kindergarten.

As for the rest, well, I can only suggest that the writer wipe his or her ass with a goose.

But what is most interesting about this anonymous comment is WHEN it was posted to our little blog. A quick glance at the traffic log for the blog shows there’s a 50 percent chance it was left by … some poopiehead at chicagoreader.com. Could it have been "Scoops" Miner himself?

I sniffed my computer screen to see if the comment gave off that tell-tale Miner aroma, but, alas, in cyberspace no one can smell you fart.

Keywords: Poopiehead, Rabelaisian, Michael Miner, Fart, Fart, Fart, Fart, Fart

2 Comments:

Blogger spacecog said...

Well, I did say only that there was a 50% chance it was a Readerite.

Also, the correct spelling is "Poopiehead."

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoenix,
If you don't write for the Reader, you really should.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home